THINGS TO KNOW
Welcome to MISFITSTUDIO! We can't wait to MOVE with you. To ensure you have the best studio experience, please take a moment to review our policies & FAQs.
All new students are required to complete our online registration form. Upon completion you will receive a welcome email from the studio.
We have MANY options to suite your movement needs! For a complete lowdown on our classes, packages and memberships, visit our BUY CLASSES page
- Class packs must be used within 6 months
- Auto Renew memberships have a 4 month minimum commitment – after 4 months we require 30 days notice to cancel
- Pricing options are non-transferrable
- We do not process refunds on any memberships, class pack or individual classes purchased
- Auto Renew can be paused once per year – additional pauses will incur a $15 fee
BOOKING A CLASS
- Create a MISFITSTUDIO account through our New Member Registration form
- Visit our CLASSES page and select a class on the schedule you’d like to sign up for
- You may be required to sign in using your login email and password
- To book a class, you must have a package, pack or class associated with your account
- If you do not have credits, you’ll be prompted to purchase before you book
- We suggest adding your CC info for easy booking in the future!
Note: you can also book and cancel classes directly through the Mind Body App
CANCELLING A CLASS
To cancel a class, please login to your Mind Body account via the MISFITSTUDIO website or the Mind Body App to view your scheduled classes. Please take note of our late cancellation policy (below).
Our late cancellation policy states that classes cancelled within 12 hours of the class time incur a $15 late cancellation fee for Floor + Apparatus classes and $20 for Reformer classes. Classes cancelled outside of the 12 hour window will not incur a fee. To cancel a class, please login to your Mind Body account via the MISFITSTUDIO website or the Mind Body App to view your scheduled classes.
You can add yourself to the waitlist via the MISFITSTUDIO website or Mind Body App. Important: in order to stay updated on your status, you must have text notifications turned ON in your Mind Body settings.
To update your notification settings, follow these steps:
- Login to your Mind Body account on desktop Select Profile
- Check the box under Personal Information that says you’d like to receive text and email notifications
- If you are added into class, you will receive a text prompting you to confirm (Y) or decline (N). If you confirm, you will be enrolled in the class and late cancellation policy applies. If you decline, you will not be added to the class. If you do not respond, your spot will be held, so please ensure you confirm Y or N
- IF you do not confirm Y or N, you will not be charged should you not appear, but this also means someone misses out on a class!
- Please note you may be added to the waitlist up to 30 minutes before the start of class. If you confirm and then cancel within 12 hours before class starts, you will incur the late cancellation fee.
To enhance your MISFITSTUDIO experience, please note:
- On your first visit, arrive at least 10 minutes before class to get a feel for the studio
- On subsequent visits, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class
- We ask that you remove your shoes before entering the studio
- In winter months, we recommend bringing cozy socks & a sweater to wear pre and post class as the studio hallway can be chilly!
- All mats and props are provided
- We have filtered water & cups for your refreshment
- We have gender-neutral washrooms that can be used as change rooms
- Our Bloor Studio features spacious change rooms
- We have cubby shelves to store your belongings, located next to the front desk. Someone will be on-site for the duration of your class. However, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items at the studio
Still have a question? Visit our FAQ page.